Dates Covered & Contents:
Westlaw Campus is a comprehensive legal research database, providing access to:
- The complete laws and statutes of the federal government and all 50 states, as published in the United States Code Annotated
- All federal regulations published in the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations
- All precedent-setting court decisions of the federal and state courts, as presented in the National Reporter System
- KeyCite, an integrated tool that shows whether any case, statute, or regulation is still good law
- American Law Reports, a unique research tool that collects and analyzes every court case decided on a particular point of law
- American Jurisprudence, a comprehensive encyclopedia of state and federal law
- Current and archived articles from hundreds of leading law reviews and journals
- Users’ Guide PDF
- Available for users on the TCNJ Campus.
- Authorized TCNJ users who are off-campus will need to login with their TCNJ username and password after selecting a database, or dial directly into the network. More »
- Problem Connecting to Database?
Our licensing agreements require that off campus access to most of these electronic resources be limited to students, faculty and staff of The College of New Jersey. However, all resources are available from within the library.